We’re in the business of improving people’s lives. Moonstar.ai is the engagement, productivity and retention platform for frontline workers, supporting companies to engage their staff by integrating the essential tools that make employees happier, more connected and more productive.
Our goal is to become the leading global platform that gives a voice and offers more opportunities to people working at the frontline.
We are building a mobile first platform that brings together the main functionalities to engage and retain remote and deskless staff, namely, company communication & operational collaboration, onboarding & learning, recognition and rewards.
Moonstar is an award-winning and fast-growth start-up, having been nominated among the most innovative companies in the UK by InnovateUK. We are fully funded and have clients across North America and Europe. We are also incubated at the Harvard University Innovation Lab.
We are looking for a driven and creative Talent & Engagement Lead to help our clients connect the dots between employee engagement, retention and performance, while creating internal communication initiatives that drive awareness and real value for frontline teams and the business. You will work closely with client stakeholders to translate people & talent objectives into impactful initiatives, design communication campaigns and content, execute on all related activities and evaluate effectiveness and impact.
The ideal candidate will possess a hybrid experience of talent development, learning content creation and internal communication management to drive all areas of implementation for clients’ engagement, training and retention-oriented initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is incredibly ambitious, extremely bright, hardworking and unwaveringly candid.
If you are looking to work in the fast-paced startup world, offer more opportunities to frontline workers and support companies in engaging, upskilling and better connecting to their teams, then Moonstar is the place for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assess. Conduct needs assessments to identify clients’ employee engagement and development needs, underlying employee engagement triggers and gaps to desired levels.
- Own. Support in defining engagement and development goals together with client stakeholders and build on existing strategy. Proactively take responsibility for associated projects and potential challenges.
- Build. Design engagement, development and retention-driven initiatives, create communication campaigns and marketing collateral to drive maximum engagement from employees.
- Revise. Continuously monitor and assess campaigns’ impact on knowledge retention, behaviors, attrition levels and performance. Implement client stakeholders’ feedback and determine campaigns’ effectiveness on strategic objectives.
- Manage. Liaise with various stakeholders across client companies to ensure engagement and development campaigns are properly communicated and promoted to maximize engagement.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BSc and/or MSc in Psychology, Human Resources or a related field
- 1-2 years experience in Talent Development or Internal Communications departments, ideally
- Creative, with proven track record of creating impactful communication campaigns for a variety of clients
- A professional passionate about the future of engagement at work, eager to help scale an exceptional company and have a real impact in this space
- Native fluency in English, with highly proficient writing and speaking skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Extremely empathetic with a high EQ, while at the same time comfortable to challenge assumptions and priorities directly
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence to present clear, articulated recommendations and solutions
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change and lots of unknowns
- Resilient, with an understanding that building a start-up requires flexibility and a profound sense of ownership
- Hustler. If something needs to happen, you’ll make sure to get it done somehow
- Highly autonomous attitude. You don’t expect or like micro-management
- A competitive salary and a discretionary bonus scheme
- Growing in an innovative company that places high value on personal development and professional progression. Personal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiatives
- Having an impact by building technology that improves people’s lives
- An empowering entrepreneurial culture rooted in collaboration, responsibility, learning and agility
- Working with intelligent and amazing people and experts, who love challenging the status-quo and having a lot of fun doing it
- Dog-friendly workplace. We have the best Bernese Mountain Dog ourselves
- Fully remote, we are based in London, but work remotely and meet in person three times per year
We intend to grow a fully distributed, remote team, so we are open to anyone based GMT +/- 3 hours. If you’re excited about the opportunity, we’d love to meet you. Please drop us a line with your Resume at email@example.com.