Moonstar.ai aims to improve the lives of frontline workers globally. We do this via our mobile-first platform through which we support companies to engage their staff by integrating the essential tools that make employees more productive, more connected and happier.
Our goal is to become the leading global platform that gives a voice and offers more opportunities to people working at the frontline.
We are building a mobile first platform that brings together the main functionalities to engage and retain remote and deskless staff, namely, company communication & operational collaboration, onboarding & learning, recognition and rewards.
Moonstar is an award-winning and fast-growth start-up, having been nominated among the most innovative companies in the UK by InnovateUK. We are fully funded and have clients across North America and Europe. We are also incubated at the Harvard University Innovation Lab.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial-minded Lead Development Manager to grow our Sales & Client Success Team at Moonstar. In this position, you will play a crucial role in scaling Moonstar by developing and nurturing a solid client base of companies interested in engaging and retaining their frontline teams.
You will be the first point of contact with potential clients, identifying leads, reaching out, understanding their pain-points and providing solutions via Moonstar’s products and services.
We are looking for someone who is incredibly ambitious, extremely bright, hardworking and unwaveringly candid.
If you are looking to work in the fast-paced startup world, offer more opportunities to frontline workers and supporting companies in engaging, upskilling and better connecting to their teams, then Moonstar is the place for you.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop a strong working knowledge of Moonstar’s products and services and speak fluently about engagement and retention best practices
- Take ownership in conducting market research, identifying target accounts and sourcing leads via prospecting
- Build a high quality client pipeline by qualifying leads based on Ideal Customer Profiles
- Execute outbound strategy, respond to initial client inquiries, schedule and run discovery calls
- Identify clients’ business and people development needs to provide solutions to their pain-points via our platform and services
- Continuously improve our outbound lead generation strategy
- Develop and manage working relationships with multiple decision makers and stakeholders
- Keep up to date on our products, business and industry to be an expert in providing quality insights to our prospective clients
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in Sales, ideally in B2B
- A professional passionate about the future of engagement at work, eager to help scale an exceptional company and have a real impact in this space
- Native fluency in English, with highly proficient writing and speaking skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Extremely empathetic with a high EQ, while at the same time comfortable to challenge assumptions and priorities directly
- Exceptional communication skills with the confidence to present clear, articulated recommendations and solutions
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change and lots of unknowns
- Resilient, with an understanding that building a startup requires flexibility and a profound sense of ownership
- Hustler. If something needs to happen, you’ll make sure to get it done somehow
- Highly autonomous attitude. You don’t expect or like micro-management
- Prior role within a B2B SaaS environment and/or HR Tech
- Exposure to networks in HR, learning & development, or organizational development
- Passion for technology and services that can improve the lives of frontline employees
- A competitive salary and a discretionary bonus scheme
- Growing in an innovative company that places high value on personal development and professional progression. Personal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiatives
- Having an impact by building technology that improves people’s lives
- An empowering entrepreneurial culture rooted in collaboration, responsibility, learning and agility
- Working with intelligent and amazing people and experts, who love challenging the status-quo, while having a lot of fun doing it
- Dog-friendly workplace. We have the best Bernese Mountain Dog ourselves.
- Fully remote, we are based in London, but work remotely and meet in person three times per year
We intend to grow a fully distributed, remote team, so we are open to anyone based GMT +/- 3 hours.
If you’re excited about the opportunity, we’d love to meet you. Please drop us a line with your resume at email@example.com.